Giga Pudding - That Annoying Commercial
Every since the giga puddi commercial started circulating the internet, I have wanted an excuse to try and make my own giga puddi (since it was always sold out online, and costs a bit to much for my tastes anyway). So, since I was inviting everyone over for to try some hot pot, I figured “Why not treat them to some ridiculous, party-sized dessert, too?” And, thus, this cheap giga puddi substitute was born. And let me tell you, it is just as enjoyable and those office workers in the commercial make it seem. I have the gif of my friends
acting like idiots to prove it.
Oh man, was it fun.
- 3 boxes of Jell-o or Royal flan mix
- 3 quarts of milk
- Some sort of large bucket or pot which can hold over 3 quarts (I used a small crock pot tub)
Directions (Pretty much follow the directions on the box of flan mix, just extra carefully)
- Empty the caramel sauce into your pot or bucket.
- Pour the milk into a pot and mix it with 3 of the flan mix powder. Set it on the stove on medium low heat, stirring frequently.
- Once the milk/flam mixture on the stove start bubbling or reaches a thick consistency (almost like glue), pour it into the bucket over the caramel.
- Let is sit in the fridge for about 3 hours.
- Lay a large plate over the top of the bucket, then very carefully flip the bucket over, making sure to hold the plate firmly on top of the bucket. You may want a friend to help you with this. Hopefully, the pudding will just slide out onto the plate. If not, you just need to whack the bucket a few times, and it should work.